BI-TORQ Valve Automation offers complete butterfly valve packages with pneumatic or electric actuators to fit a wide variety of applications. With standard stainless steel discs, choices of EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton or TFE seats, and wafer or lug style connections, we can provide a butterfly valve to suit your needs. We even stock metric (DN) flanged butterfly valves for systems manufactured in Europe or Asia.
All of our units are fully assembled and tested by our factory-trained personnel, giving you confidence that you will receive a product ready to drop right into line. Besides our standard assemblies, we also offer customized automated valve packages to suit virtually any application.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Automated butterfly valve packages available from 2" through 12" (up to 24" upon request)
- Pneumatic double acting and spring return actuators, or electric actuators in AC and DC voltages
- Wafer or lug style connections
- Cast iron bodies and standard SS disc and stem
- Direct mount ISO design on most models
- EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton and TFE seat options to suit virtually any application
- Factory assembled and tested
- Large inventory for same day shipment on many models
- Limit switches, modulating positioners, NAMUR solenoids and many other custom options available
Looking for AUTOMATED BALL VALVES?
(PDF - 4.32MB)