BI-TORQ Valve Automation offers a full line of electric actuators with torque ranges from 100 to 20,000 inch pounds in 115VAC, 230VAC, 24VAC, 12VDC and 24VDC voltages. All electric actuators are available for modulating (4-20mA control) or on-off service. Fully adjustable limit switches allow for fine control of on-off positions. Options for NEMA 4, 4X and 7 enclosures provide flexibility for a variety of environments and applications. ISO mounting and a double star output shaft create direct mounting to a variety of quarter turn valves. We can provide a complete automated assembly with our InstruPak ball valves and butterfly valves, or retrofit onto an existing valve with our customized mounting hardware.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- ISO bottom mounting for direct mount actuation with true ISO valves on most models
- Star pinion output design for greater flexibility in actuator to valve mounting
- Heavy-duty gear train motor with permanent lubrication
- Motor has thermal overload protection
- Standard NEMA 4 enclosure with options for NEMA 4X and NEMA 7
- Optional heater and thermostat for prevention of moisture in low temperature or high humidity environments
- Standard on-off SPDT limit switches for fine-tuning of on-off positions
- Dry contact auxiliary switches available for remote indication or to power peripheral equipment
- Optional 4-20 mA positioner board for modulating control
- Large inventory for same day shipment on many models
- Limit switches, modulating positioners,timers and many other custom options available
- Available as part of a complete automated valve package or as a retrofit to existing valves in the field with our customized mounting hardware
Looking for BUTTERFLY VALVES WITH ELECTRIC ACTUATORS?
(PDF - 2.98MB)