Manual Ball Valves
The team at BI-TORQ Valve Automation is proud of our expertise in actuating valves, but we also can provide a full line of manually operated quarter-turn valves as well. Most of our product line comes complete with OSHA-approved locking handles. We also can provide custom oval handles, tandem linkages, spring return "deadman" handles, or overhead levers to suit a variety of applications. Almost all of our manually operated valves have ISO mounting pads, which makes automating the valve simple if either a pneumatic or electric actuator is required at a later date.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Manual ball valves available from 1/4" through 4" depending on series
- Lockable lever handles are standard on most manual valves
- NPT, socket weld, clamp or ANSI flanged end connections
- Brass, stainless steel, carbon steel, PVC and CPVC body materials available
- Optional seat and seal configurations to suit virtually any application
- 2-way and multi-port configurations
- Direct mount ISO design on most models for actuating valve at a later date
- Large inventory for same day shipment on many models
- Limit switches for position indication can be added to any manual valve
Looking for AUTOMATED BALL VALVES?
Need MANUAL BUTTERFLY VALVES instead?