BI-TORQ Valve Automation offers two styles of rack and pinion pneumatic actuators in double acting and spring return models up to 43,910 inch pounds torque. All of our pneumatic actuators feature ISO and NAMUR mounting to meet international standards and allow for simple installation of solenoids, limit switches, positioners and other automation accessories. With body material options in hard anodized extruded aluminum (our PN Series), or stainless steel, we offer quarter-turn pneumatic actuators to fit virtually any application.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- ISO bottom mounting for direct mount actuation with true ISO valves
- Star pinion output design for greater flexibility in actuator to valve mounting
- ISO top mounting for easy installation of limit switches and positioners
- NAMUR air port configuration for NAMUR solenoid mounting without extra piping or gaskets
- Double acting and spring return options up to 43,910 inch pounds of output torque
- Fail open or fail close spring return configurations
- +/- 5 degree adjustment in both open and closed position (PN series only)
- Custom “infinite adjustment” adpaters for total rotation control
- Optional Viton seals for high temperature applications or HNBR for low temperature applications
- Factory assembled and tested
- Large inventory for same day shipment on many models
- Limit switches, modulating positioners, NAMUR solenoids and many other custom options available
- Available as part of a complete automated valve package or as a retrofit to existing valves in the field with our customized mounting hardware
Looking for BUTTERFLY VALVES WITH PNEUMATIC ACTUATORS?