Headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA, Strahman Group is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality Industrial Valve products, Automated and Fire Safety Valves, and Washdown Equipment. Since its inception, Strahman Group has pioneered many product innovations, including the first free-flowing, non-clogging piston tank bottom and drain valve for the USA Dairy market, the first steam-cold-water safety mixing unit, the first hot-cold-water mixing units, and the industry's first thermostatically controlled mixing unit. We are a trusted industrial equipment manufacturer and have earned a global reputation for rugged design, superior performance, innovative solutions to complex problems, and long-term reliability.
Established in 1921, our company has strived to inspire and innovate through our products and services ever since. Because our products outlast and outperform valves and washdown equipment by other industrial manufacturers, we have many repeat customers and product deployments worldwide. Strahman Group products have become known as the "gold standard" for numerous industries, including oil & gas, food & beverage processing, chemical, petrochemical, polymer, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, mining, pulp and paper, waste-water management, and general industry.
- All our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001 certified
- Three manufacturing plants with more than 100,000 square feet with ample room for growth
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania – standardized process valves, custom process valves, automated and fire safety valves, washdown equipment
- Mery, France – custom process valves, standardized process valves
- Vaux sous Aubigny, France – custom process valves, specialized fabricated product for niche markets
- Manufacturing to 5S Lean Operational Excellence
- Quality Assurance and Inspection on Shop Floor
- Engineering-To-Order (ETO) providing custom niche product solutions for critical projects and services to include extensive design, engineering, and machining support needed to satisfy requirements
- CNC, machining, welding, sandblasting, and assembly
Exceptional Customer Service
Today, we are a trusted industrial equipment manufacturer that provides quality, dependability, and reliable solutions for customers worldwide. We are not just building parts, but we are building relationships. We work hard to get the answers you need when you need them. We foster an environment that strengthens and builds customer loyalty by providing our internal sales team with the autonomy to make sound decisions in answering customer inquiries.
Get in touch with us today and let us know how we can help you!