Butterfly valves are a type of quarter-turn valve used to regulate the flow of a fluid. The valve mechanism requires a 90-degree turn to go from the fully open to the fully closed position. BI-TORQs butterfly valve options include pneumatic, electric, gear, or lever operators for diverse applications.
Product options include:
- Cast iron butterfly valves with standard stainless-steel disc & shaft
- PVC, CPVC, and Polypropylene Butterfly Valves
- Manual and gear operated butterfly valves
- 3-way tee linkages with butterfly valves
All our butterfly valves have stainless steel discs, wafer or lug style connections, and the option of EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton, or TFE seats to serve your project’s requirements.
Features and Options:
- Automated butterfly valve packages available from 2″ through 12″
- Pneumatic double acting and spring return actuators
- Electric actuators in AC and DC voltages
- Wafer or lug style connections
- Cast iron bodies and standard SS disc and stem
- Direct mount ISO design on most models
- EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton, and TFE seat options to suit virtually any application
- Factory assembled and tested
- Large inventory for quick shipment on many models
- Limit switches, modulating, NAMUR solenoids, and many other custom options available
Our factory-trained team assembles and tests all our units, so you can get a product that is ready for your project right away. We also have automated valve packages that we can customize to work with almost any application.