UPDATE: April 13, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
We are continuously adjusting to the emerging “new normal” of operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our first priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. We have established safety guidelines that have been implemented throughout our facilities as follows:
- Restricted Travel
- Video/Voice Conferencing with limited internal meetings to no more than 10 people
- Work from Home has been expanded to about 80% of our office staff
- Night/Day Shifts have reduced plant personnel to essential direct labor and minimized personal contact
- Plant Safety mandates include: wearing gloves, masks, and implementation of ozone generators
- Building Cleansing/Sanitizing contracted with outside professional agency to perform a deep cleaning and disinfecting of the Bethlehem, PA facility and the Bi-Torq facility in La Fox, IL
- Adoption of CDC Recommendations with established testing and quarantine guidelines consistent with the recommendations of the CDC
- Enhanced General Cleaning schedules for cleaning workstations 3x daily
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has included, among other things, Food & Agriculture, Energy, Water & Wastewater, and Critical Manufacturing in its March 19, 2020 Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response. As a result, our business operations remain open to continue to provide products and services to our customers during these challenging times. Strahman Valves is focused on your business continuity and minimizing any service disruptions to your business.
The current situation for our global facilities is:
Strahman Valves, Inc., Bethlehem, PA, USA – 100% operational with production plant staffed and working in two shifts and office personnel working from home
Strahman Valves, Inc., Mery, France – 100% operational with production plant fully staffed and working and with most office personnel working from home
Strahman MGS, Vaux sous Abigny, France – 100% operational with office and production plant fully staffed and working
Bi-Torq, La Fox, IL, USA – 100% operational with production plant staffed and working and office personnel working from home
We thank you for your continued business support and wishing you, your families, and businesses to be safe.
Executive Management Team
STRAHMAN VALVES, INC.